2024년 6월 1일 토요일

Papa Roach - STILL SWINGIN


Number one, step it upSpit the fire, I'll back it upCount me in, I'll turn it outI'm killing it, you're burning outNever change, never breakI'm the real, you're the fakeSet it off, go undergroundYou feeling it, this future sound
Nonstop, devastating everythingOn top, never coming downI-I've got my hands in everythingNonstop, I'm never coming down
We're just living for todayKeep on light on in the hazeYeah, forever we will stayWe are the ones still swingin'We are a beacon in the darkA lighthouse risen from the heartWe've been here from the startWe are the ones still swingin'Yeaow
I'm dangerous, passionateWatch your back, they're stabbin' itHold on and hold tightI slash your faces every nightWe don't belong, never willNever cared, we always killSow me up and I will attackBecause P Roach is a new black
Nonstop, devastating everythingOn top, never coming downI-I've got my hands in everythingNonstop, I'm never coming down
We're just living for todayKeep on light on in the hazeYeah, forever we will stayWe are the ones still swingin'We are a beacon in the darkA lighthouse risen from the heartWe've been here from the startWe are the ones still swingin'We are the ones still swingin', swingin'
We-We are the ones still swingin'
Nonstop, devastating everythingOn top, never coming downI've got my hands in everythingNonstop, I'm never coming down
We're just living for todayKeep on light on in the hazeYeah, forever we will stayWe are the ones still swingin'We are a beacon in the darkA lighthouse risen from the heartWe've been here from the startWe are the ones still swingin'We are the ones still swingin'We are the ones still swingin'

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기