2024년 6월 6일 목요일

Span - Baby's Come Back


She's the kinda girl that turns a breath into a gagShe blows me away kicks me up in the morningHer kinda of loving turns the greatest fuck into a dragBut here's the real work of art
she gives me kiss and caress and a smack with a frying-panWam bam spit teeth enjoy the funLove me, then leave, me then love me againI'm still standing I'm addicted to the pain
oh, goodness, gracious, viciousI'll be chopped and thrown to the fishesI hope the fish don't find me delicious
cause now my baby's come backWaho! waho!Cause now my baby's come backWaho! waho!
I've gotten used to sit down and watch tvBut now her flashy little tush wants to be my widescreenShe's back, waho, waho!Let's go!
I always hoped for this kinda woman to come my wayThe one who could shake me with the tip of her fingerI'm shaken like a sissy in a hockey gameAin't got the looks of a rock'n'roll singer
I'm all ripped up and I love itI'm smashed to pieces and I love itLove me then leave me then love me againI'm still standing I'm addicted to the pain
she's giving me a big fat lipAnd when she's on that lippy-tripI wanna go back to the fingertip
cause now my baby's come backWaho! waho!Cause now my baby's come backWaho! waho!
I'm so used to sit down and watch tvBut now her flashy little tush wants to be my widescreenShe's back, waho, waho!And a one and a two
now my baby's come backNow my baby's come back
I'm gonna find them fish, delicious x3
now my baby's come backWaho! waho!Cause now my baby's come backWaho! waho!
I've gotten used to sit down and watch tvBut now her flashy little tush wants to be my widescreenShe's back, waho, waho!
cause now my baby's come backWaho, wahoShe's come baaaaaackCause now my baby's come baaaaack
she's come back, back, back, back, back

Waho, waho! 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기