2024년 9월 28일 토요일

girl in red - kate's not here (from "The Turning" STK) (Official Video)


Tell me, what do you see in the mirror on the wall?Are you sure that it's me? Is it my turn to fall?If these walls can talk and read all my thoughtsAm I already lost?
Who's gonna check up on you tonight?Will you be sleeping with open eyes?Kate, don't disappearKate, don't disappear
A stranger in this home can't ever be alone'Cause in the shadows of the sun, there's somethin' goin' onTo know what's true and false in these worlds that I crossAm I already lost?
Who's gonna check up on you tonight?Will you be sleeping with open eyes?Kate, don't disappearKate, don't disappearDon't disappear
Kate, don't disappear on meI'm not gonna kill youI'm not gonna kill you
Who's gonna check up on you tonight?Will you be sleepin' with open eyes?Kate, don't disappearKate, don't disappear
Don't disappearDon't disappearDon't disappear

Don't disappear 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기