2018년 11월 10일 토요일

DAY - Reverie (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)



Lyrics: How many times can you expect for these thoughts and these feelings to never connect in my mind And through your teeth you’ll be dragging your knees How did we get so far and become so lost Wrapped in our mindless single thoughts The enemy is in your head But when it gets so bad you wish it’d finally end And where do we go from here Eyes open so I can clear my head From this bitter reality But it grounds me down and it tears me inside out Am I dreaming Is this all I’ll ever know Better than reality Stuck in my mentality And I’m going nowhere Am I dreaming Is this all that I can give Waiting just to disappear I can see my mind so clear Have I lost myself to peace and comforting How many times will I disguise these thoughts are echoing through my mind They’re waiting for the day lost to hope and sorrow But they're waiting on somebody else’s time How many times will I disguise this survival, this need to grow I'm losing to the winning hand, so pull me out I'm surrounded but never felt so alone And where do we go from here Eyes open so I can clear my head From this bitter reality ‘Cause it grinds me down and it tears me inside out Am I dreaming Is this all I’ll ever know Better than reality Stuck in my mentality And I’m going nowhere Am I dreaming Is this all that I can give Waiting just to disappear I can see my mind so clear Have I lost myself to peace and comforting Have I lost myself to peace Waiting just to disappear And I’ve never seen so clear Won't you help me out I'm fighting just for a chance ‘Cause this is all we have Am I dreaming Is this all I’ll ever know Better than reality Stuck in my mentality And I’m going nowhere Am I dreaming Is this all that I can give Waiting just to disappear I can see my mind so clear Have I lost myself to peace and comforting

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기