2018년 11월 22일 목요일

Everyone Dies In Utah - Relentless



Let's go back to the start We never had a clue What we got ourselves into Few more years go by As I start to realize That there is more to this Is it real or just a game Driven by passion or a call to fame When faced with reality Can I give them all of me I hear them call my name I can feel their pain   We’re gonna give it all we have till it's over You never know what you got until it's over With no end in sight We’re gonna make things right   If only you could look into their eyes and see That this is everything And the world is what this is to me Don’t let go Just don’t let go   We’re gonna give it all we have till it's over You never know what you got until it's over With no end in sight We’re gonna make things right   I won’t let my conscience defy me I see that fire is rising I won’t let my conscience defy me I see that fire is rising I see it rising   We’re gonna give it all we have till it's over You never know what you got until it's over With no end in sight We’re gonna make things right

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기