2018년 11월 18일 일요일

I Call Fives - Stuck in '03



Stuck In '03 Lyrics I was listening to Take This To Your Grave, So Long Astoria and Nothing Gold Can Stay You said I'm filling my head with nonsense and I'm throwing my life away Its nice to know you're here I'm glad that you still care How the hell do fix a problem that you were the cause off The songs we sang, the words we wrote And all the personal pain for them coming out my throat I'm used to being bloody, broken down and beaten I can show you all the scars that you've been leaving Its plain to see there's nothing left between you and me Useless memories You're so wrong Remember the time you told me good things come to those who wait? You were wrong And I'm still trying to let you know how much this sucks, it makes me sick So finally I'm starting to see how little you think of me and it hurts Couldn't care less but it couldn't be worse I'm used to being bloody, broken down and beaten I can show you all the scars that you've been leaving Its plain to see there's nothing left between you and me Useless memories You're so wrong You know you're so wrong You know you're so wrong You know you're so wrong It makes me sick You know you're so wrong You know you're so wrong You know you're so wrong It makes me sick So finally I'm starting to see how little you think of me and it hurts Couldn't care less but it couldn't be worse I'm used to being bloody, broken down and beaten I can show you all the scars that you've been leaving Its plain to see there's nothing left between you and me Useless memories You're so wrong

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기