2019년 2월 1일 금요일

Don Broco - Everybody (Explicit)



LYRICS No one’s ever seen me like this No one’s ever seen you like this Luck Luck ran out I lost the love It run me down Stopped being fun fun fun So don't come round Don't go waste your time Waste my time Won't get me outta bed I'll be lying here Can't be arsed to be there for a friend Being there for a friend is something ain't done lately Haven't seen ya lately Oh we know Shits not right no No one’s ever seen me like this No one’s ever seen you like this Everybody Hey! What you wait... So what you waiting for? Hey! Everybody The TV shows you’re done with it The festivals you're done with it The record sales I'm bored of hearing every downer On a low Oh we're so done this time Swerved to miss that man Time you crashed the van Bust the windscreen Almost broke your hand Cost you half a grand You been acting crazy I been acting shady Oh we are fucked this time Fuck Hey! What you wait... So what you waiting for? Hey! Everybody 'Cause it’s a killer Yeah it's a killer 'Cause it’s a killer It's a killer No one’s ever seen me like this

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기