2019년 2월 17일 일요일

No Home - Nothing Gold Can Stay (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)



Lyrics: There’s a skeleton Connected at your rib cage That’s been given the name of “dead weight” Collecting pieces of what you used to be They keep screaming “your life’s worth taking” I know the way that it haunts every room With such a violent grace I know that feeling all too well Cause I’ve been feeling it to I’ve seen the hell inside your head And that hurricane for heart It’s like a cancer Acceptance of this depressive state that I am in Collecting dust Collecting bones It’s so easy to blur the lines between cowardice and courage Like I’m supposed to feel empowered and brave for being afraid to take my final breath of life Or maybe it’s that I choose to not let some intangible thing take away what time I think I have left Whatever the reason it may be, call it courage, call it cowardice, we’re all fighting a different version of the same demon And While this life might be difficult, we’re all in this together. Hope exists if you let it. You are not alone I’ve seen the hell inside your head And that hurricane for a heart

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기