2019년 2월 22일 금요일

LASTELLE - Still Winds (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)



Lyrics: Take a look and please don’t show me, can you see how the wind is still? I’m afraid. Take a breathe and please don’t tell me, I’ll try to spread my wings. I will try. Feel the absent sun on your lips, The cold kiss of grey. I watch you fade away. You fade away. Where would you be if anyone listened? Do the the trees, do the seas have you now? Does the sky call your name? I can’t recall your voice. You burdened me with this, A hopeful life now wasted. Forgotten faces. I should have seen behind those eyes, Blind to your suffering. Take a look and please don’t tell me, Can you see how the wind is still? I will try. Regretting all the time that we’ve lost, And now I’m fading into this sadness I cant shake off. Oh I will try. Can you feel how the wind is still. This loss has taken the both of us. This loss has taken the both of us. This loss has taken the both of us. Since that day the wind is still.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기