2019년 7월 15일 월요일

Dream State - Primrose [Official Music Video]



I can’t come in today I think I've caught a bug I know I need the pay Right now I don’t give a fuck Because today I’m just so tired of myself I just want to dwell I’m thinking slowly I can feel my only way out Is through my restraints now I wish I had another way I’ve been drinking And maybe it’s not such a good thing. I’m not good God just give me some release God just give me something please Cause I’m drunk And on my knees I’m not good I’m naked Misunderstood I know I can’t let it go I broke from my god I covered myself in dirt I can’t get stuff done I’m feeling the dread I’m smoking too much I’m staying in bed I’ve let those demons Back in my head I need to find a balance Before I lose myself again God just give me some release God just give me something please because I’m drunk And on my knees I’m not good I’m naked Misunderstood I know I can’t let it go Will you just leave me alone? Why do I keep falling back on myself? I’m not alright I’m not good God just give me some release God just give me something please I’m not good I’m naked Misunderstood I know I cant let it go

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기