2019년 7월 21일 일요일

LO BLOW - "Undefeated" (Official Music Video)


 

LYRICS: If you only knew you’re bright as the sun I'm staring at a million selves, and I feel one what you don't know It can hurt you will see in this life a new We'll wash this down just to purge it clean held a funeral morning the disease Cause we're undefeated Refuse to suffer anymore undefeated Together stronger then before (Undefeated) you’re out of sight and mind is costing lives and were better off without I can't stand to watch you drowned Industry allow removal of this tape that's been clearly coveting our artistry filtering what comes out how much is enough they watered us down and I don't want to think out loud And no longer will I fear the consequence how can I let this go I can't stop until they know that we're undefeated Refuse to suffer anymore we’re undefeated Together stronger then before (Undefeated) you’re out of sight and mind is costing Lives and were better off without I can't stand to watch you drown

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기