2019년 7월 20일 토요일

NEW: Let The Redeemed - Josh Baldwin | Live at Heaven Come LA 2019



Lyrics: Verse He led me out of the desert, brought me into his streams A river of living water, turned my bitter into sweet All my burdens are lifted, took the shackles off my feet Now there’s no sound louder than the captives set free Chorus So let the redeemed of the Lord say so Sing of his promises evermore Pour out your thankfulness, let it overflow Let the redeemed of the Lord say so Verse 2 There is joy in the morning, springing up in my soul There is life worth living cause he calls me his own There's a hallelujah, after sweet victory There’s no sound louder than the captives set free Chorus So let the redeemed of the Lord say so Sing of his promises evermore Pour out your thankfulness, let it overflow Let the redeemed of the Lord say so Bridge You are my deliver The freedom I’m living in You are my deliver You are my promised land

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기