2019년 7월 9일 화요일

Sum 41 - 45 (A Matter Of Time) [Official Music Video]



Lyrics: You’re something to few, But nothing to me. Someone so twisted and sick as can be It wasn’t the plan, We gave it a shot. You’ve proven a real man is something you’re not. So tell me is this what the future primitive world’s supposed to be? A total abomination is what it looks like to me, No reasonable explanation You can call this a declaration, You’re the fool on the hill, We’re stuck with you till We all stand up, SO I, believe that I, am losing faith in all of human kind, but then I realize It’s plain to see, that a number is just all you are to me. Not worthy of name A number you’ll get, A symbol of meaninglessness, void of respect. In a matter of time, You’ll get what you earned And we’ll take pleasure in watching you burn So tell me is this what the future primitive world’s supposed to be? A total abomination is what it looks like to me, it’s a masochist fascination. a character assassination A bigot to all we’re sick of it all, Can we all stand up. SO I, believe that I, am losing faith in all of human kind, but then I realize It’s plain to see, that a number is just all you’ll ever BE

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기