2022년 11월 5일 토요일

Beta State - Left With The Pain - Official Music Video


I waited all my life for youYour love was surely mineYou were the fireThat could last me through the nightYou were the first thing on my mindWhen I opened up my eyesBut I saw the lightWhen I noticed youHad a problem and my love couldn't speakLoud enough to be the man that you'd needNow you're begging me to stayBut you're not worth my time
I want you to knowWhen you're the fuel to the flameYou get left with the pain(Woah)Now you reap what you sowWhen you're the fuel to the flameYou get left with the pain
I waited up all night for youBut my phone never rangI couldn't breathe noWith bad news on the wayYou swear you never touched his lipsOnly felt his fingertipsThen lay next to meAnd say you'd never cheatI know something's goin on I can't seeDo you really think I'm that naive?Now you're begging me to stayBut you're not worth my time
I want you to knowWhen you're the fuel to the flameYou get left with the pain(Woah)Now you reap what you sowWhen you're the fuel to the flameYou get left with the pain
And now you're begging me to stayThere will never be you and me
I want you to knowWhen you're the fuel to the flameYou get left with the pain(Woah)Now you reap what you sowWhen you're the fuel to the flameYou get left with the pain(Woah-oahoah)When you're the fuel to the flameYou get left with the pain
You're left with the painYou're left with the painWhen you're the fuel to the flameYou get left with the painYou're left with the painYou're left with the painWhen you're the fuel to the flameYou get left with the pain
한국어로 번역

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기