2022년 11월 11일 금요일

Mister Misery - Alive


Maybe, yeah maybe we are not afraid(We are not afraid)You can always try to bury us(Bury us)
HeyYou know when somebody is up in your faceYou need to knock em' dead kidCome on babyNobody is taking your placeSo you need to show them all what you have now become
They're stealing our show(Our show)They're breaking our hope(Our hope)Today we're gonna show them all(We're gonna show them)
Maybe, yeah maybe we are not afraidKnow that we will survive all your frail attempts to bury usCome on scream it, I'm aliveYeah I'm aliveI'm alive
HeyCome on manYeah know your fire is ablazeWe're gonna fuck em' up kidCome on babyI know you got what it takesSo be the voice, the choirSinging out your name
We're taking back our souls(Our souls)We're knocking down doors(Down the doors)Today we're gonna show them all(We're gonna show them)
Maybe, yeah maybe we are not afraidKnow that we will survive all your frail attempts to bury usCome on scream it, I'm aliveYeah I'm aliveI'm aliveCome on scream it, I'm alive
Maybe, yeah maybe we are not afraid(We are not afraid)You can always try to bury usWe're gonna make it, make it, make it
Maybe, yeah maybe we are not afraidKnow that we will survive all your frail attempts to buryCome on scream it, I'm aliveMaybe, yeah maybe we are not afraid (We are not afraid)Know that we will survive all your frail attempts to bury us (Bury us)Come on scream it, I'm aliveYeah I'm aliveI'm aliveWe're gonna show them

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기