2022년 11월 14일 월요일

Senses Fail - Let It Enfold You


So the lie now is my weaponLike a bush dried up withered in the sunWith this spark I'll go up in flames
I'd lay my guts out but they're too small to seeIt's kinda cute how I pretend to beEverything but the instrument I am
Peace or happinessSo let it enfold you
A birth to life is what I'm afterMy first name won't be my last oneLet the light just drip into your eyes
So it's true my words are contrivedI tell lies just to get into your mindI'm as fake as a widow's smile
This mask of glass is what I choose to wearSo I won't ever have the need to bearThe total truth to anyone but me
Peace or happinessSo let it enfold you
A birth to life is what I'm afterMy first name won't be my last oneLet the light just drip into your eyesThe light into your eyes all night
I'm just a bad actor stuck with a shitty scriptAll of my lines are cheap and the cast is weakThere was no music for the first time I got kissedThere was no femme fatale, my mistress wasn't richSo I've been formatted to fit your TV screenThe film went straight to tape, I'll bow out quietly
So quietly so quietly
So quietly
Please do this now I begDuct tape my arms and legsThrow me into the sea(Please save me, please save me)
Now watch the waves eat meSetting my cold heart freeI'll wash ashore in weeks(You can't save me, can't save me)
Now watch the waves eat meSetting my cold heart freeI'll wash ashore in weeks(You can't save me, you can't save me now)
Now watch the waves eat meSetting my cold heart freeI'll wash ashore in weeks(You can't save me, you can't save me now)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기