2022년 11월 11일 금요일

Kill Lincoln - “Greetings From Inner Space”


Is it me or is everything getting harder?And I'm not getting smarterThe way that I thought that I mightWhen our future was brightNow everything's a non-starterAnd all the things that I wanted to beHave been replaced in the face of stabilityAnd it feels like I'm already out of timeBut now I'm gonna make it right
I can't rely on my time when it's running outBut in my mind I don't know what it's all aboutI'm paralyzed by the rise of my crippling doubtWoah, woah, I'll never let it goSo never mind all the times we were on our ownYou'll never know where we goMoving down the roadI'm out of faith but I know I can't do it aloneWoah, woah, I'll never let it go
I'm not alone, but I know that you're this way tooBlind luck, but born to loseThe only thing getting me throughIs the image of youAnd all the things that we've been throughAnd every time that I want to give upI turn around and you're there just to pick me upAnd I'm fine just to give it another tryAnd now I'm gonna tell you why
I can't rely on my time when it's running outBut in my mind I don't know what it's all aboutI'm paralyzed by the rise of my crippling doubtWoah, woah, I'll never let it goSo never mind all the times we were on our ownYou'll never know where we goMoving down the roadI'm out of faith but I know I can't do it aloneWoah, woah, I'll never let it go
I can't rely (I can't rely) on missing all my wasted timeI can't deny (I can't deny) that I don't know the reason why
I can't rely on my time when it's running outBut in my mind I don't know what it's all aboutI'm paralyzed by the rise of my crippling doubtWoah, woah, I'll never let it goSo never mind all the times we were on our ownYou'll never know where we goMoving down the roadI'm out of faith but I know I can't do it aloneWoah, woah, I'll never let it go

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기