2024년 1월 2일 화요일

Art Brut - Jealous Guy


You want to sleep and I do tooBut I can't because I've got something to proveI should be flattered that you feel like thisSatisfied by just a goodnight kiss
I can't sleep because I've started to questionWhether your ex-boyfriends let you get this much restingI'm not going to let you sleepI'm pulling on blankets and tugging on sheets
In the morning you'll still be hereBut you're sleeping now, you've made that clearI should be flattered that it's come to thisWhere you're satisfied by just a goodnight kiss
I'm not going to let you sleepI'm pulling on blankets and tugging on sheetsI'm not going to admit defeatI'm pulling on blankets and tugging on sheets
You're asleep, I wish I was tooBut I can't because I've got something to proveI tried to wake you with a really loud coughI accidentally set your alarm clock off
I can't sleep because I've started to questionWhether your ex-boyfriends let you get this much restingI'm not willing to admit defeatI'm pulling on blankets and tugging on sheets
In the morning you'll still be hereBut you're sleeping now, you've made that clearI should be flattered that it's come to thisWhere you're satisfied by just a goodnight kiss
I'm not going to admit defeatI'm pulling on blankets and tugging on sheetsI'm not going to let you sleepI'm pulling on blankets and tugging on sheets
I should be flattered that it's come to thisWhere you're satisfied by just a goodnight kiss
In the morning you'll still be hereBut you're sleeping now, you've made that clearI'm not going to admit defeatI'm pulling on blankets and tugging on sheets

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기