2024년 6월 14일 금요일

MxPx - San Dimas High School Football Rules


Last night I had a dreamThat we went to DisneylandWent on all the ridesDidn't have to wait in lineI drove you to your house whereWe stared up at the starsI listened to your heartbeat as IHeld you in my arms
We hung out at the rainbow whereWe drank til' half past twoNothing could go wrong anytimeThat I'm with youLike crashing a hotel room or leadingUp to that first kissOr searching for a high schoolThat you know doesn't exist
These are the things that make me freeI feel like I'm stuck in "stand by me"This night was too good to be true
Today I woke up alone wishingYou were here with meI wanted us to be somethingThat we'd probably never beToday you called me up and saidYou'd see me at our showBut now I'm stuck debating ifI even wanna go
Honey, don't you understand that whatI say is true? I just want you to know IHave a major crush on youI'd drive you to Las Vegas andDo the things you wanna doI'd even have Kris Roe dedicateA song to you
I only wish that this could beJust dump your boyfriend and go out with me

I swear I'd treat you like a queen a queen 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기