2024년 6월 27일 목요일

Banks Arcade - No Future


Stream - https://banksarcade.lnk.to/AMuse I got some bad habits To keep me busy When we’re lonely I don’t feel I’m alone It seems we’re back at it The paranoia keeps me screaming I don’t feel like I’m at home You’re dead and feeling dizzy You just want this shit to end But I love this fucking feeling even though I know i’m next Please don’t hold your breath This might be the last time I see you praying that we aren’t just human We’re all scared to death This might be our last night I hate to say it but we’ve got no future I don’t think that I’ll wake up Let’s just kiss and make up I don’t wanna take all my mistakes back to the grave Our lives are made of paper Tried so hard to change us But we kept flying closer to the flame We're all gonna save ourselves when the time comes But no one wants to die alone So take my hand let's start forever It's all we’ve got We’re making bad decisions cause the worlds about to end I’ll tell you all my secrets if you tell me you’re my friend Please don’t hold your breath This might be the last time I see you praying that we aren’t just human We’re all scared to death This might be our last night I hate to say it but we’ve got no future I don’t wanna be the last one standing I just wanna be alive when they hear this The lights drop and we all start dancing Baby its a good life, what a good night I don’t wanna be the last one standing I just wanna be alive when this hits The lights drop and you all just lose it Fuck it We’ve got no future Run it up Had enough Run it up Outta love Had enough Fuck it up Run it up Had enough Run it up Outta love Had enough Fuck it up Please don’t hold your breath This might be the last time I see you praying that we aren’t just human We’re all scared to death This might be our last night I hate to say it but we’ve got no future Please don’t hold your breath This might be the last time I see you praying that we aren’t just human We’re all scared to death This might be our last night I hate to say it but we’ve got no future

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기