2024년 6월 28일 금요일

The Family Rain - Feel Better (FRANK)


We came here together but I've see it twice before we went back to my homeAnd back to the floorThe hottest thing to tell her wasI didn't feel a thing from the truck we started onWe fail from the begin
And it suppose to make me feel betterYeah it suppose to make me feel fineAnd it suppose to make me feel betterYeah it suppose to make me feel alright
The long we hang togetherIs not terring us apart no oneYesterday was temped to parchIt's more that I can handel nowIt's more that I can take, the more I wait there I holdThe more that I brake
And it suppose to make me feel betterWell it suppose to make me feel fineAnd it suppose to make me feel betterWell it suppose to make me feel alright
And it suppose to make me feel betterYeah it suppose to make me feel fineAnd it suppose to make me feel better

Yeah it suppose to make me feel alright 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기