2024년 6월 27일 목요일

Banks Arcade - Alive


Stream - https://banksarcade.lnk.to/AMuse It feels so hard to be alive It feels so hard to be alive IT FEELS SO HARD TO BE ALIVE If you want to see me die just wait a bit If you wanna see me cry you can pay for it If you want to see me die just wait a bit If you wanna see me die just wait Does it make you feel alive You just want to be alive But it’s so hard to be alive I’ll never leave me an option Won’t let my sins be forgotten Paid blood to rest from my problems Left me for dead Like the rest will you Please get this weight of your chest Im too burnt out from change I’m a mess it’s true But I won’t regret die a martyr Last breath won’t quit what I started I’m best when there’s seconds left To prove So watch me prove it Won’t stay down when you think I’m dead I’m too far gone gotta fix my debt up No bell saves better bet I’ll get up Steal my shit but it won’t be better Get up Get up Show me your face when you stab my head I’m Sick of this two faced world i’m fed up Die for the uh we said forever ever We just wanna be alive But it’s so hard to be alive I DON'T WANNA BE ALIVE Before I lose my mind Illusive ceilings paint the sky They never stop It’s in my mind I just wanna be alive

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기