2024년 10월 9일 수요일

Yellowcard - Rivertown Blues


Here I go againAnother leap of faithI close my eyes and wait to fallI see a future in which I will soon becomeThe only truth you know at allYou wanna know what I'm thinkingI think about back then
Back when we built something newThe world was ours to conquerAnd we were not afraid to lose ourselvesSomewhere inside this, you changedAnd I could never follow you that way
I miss you madly and it's raining on the coastI'm supposed to say "this was your loss", and "I'm fine"I stare for hours at these numbers in my handBut ringing you would mend your heart, and break mineYou wanna know what I'm thinkingI think about back then
Back when we built something newThe world was ours to conquerAnd we were not afraid to lose ourselvesSomewhere inside this, you changedAnd I could never follow you that way
We laugh 'til we cry(With smoke in our lungs)Just like old timesNever againThat was back then
Back when we built something newThe world was ours to conquerAnd we were not afraid to lose ourselvesSomewhere inside this, you changedAnd I could never follow you that way
Somewhere inside this, you changed

And I could never follow you that way 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기