2017년 10월 15일 일요일

Like Moths To Flames - Empty The Same


Pre-order "Dark Divine" here: https://RiseRecords.lnk.to/DarkDivine Were we meant to break Spent more time watching me leave I think I'm just another mistake in your way I know you're better off alone And that it's time for me to let you go Into the air Away from the mess I'm in Been dragging you underneath My problems again I wanted to tell you that you're free In time you'll see I just weighed you down Were we meant to stay Or are we made to decay Waited for sun All we got was rain Saw your smile fade While stress took me away But you were on my mind I know it's feels like I just left you to die Been gone so long canʼt fucking make this right So were we meant to break Did I lose your faith I know that I'm the one to blame I'm empty the same Now I'm empty the same Consumed by thoughts Not meant to escape I know I'm the one to blame I'm empty the same

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기