2018년 1월 12일 금요일

Senses Fail "Gold Jacket, Green Jacket..." Official Music Video



Gold Jacket, Green Jacket... Lyrics Each day it gets a little worse, trying so hard to follow my dreams. You know I need life insurance, but I can barely pay my rent. I’m a millennial son of a bitch. I’d rather die poor than give in. I’m not lazy I just don’t give a shit about material things. So take a pill to make you smile and go buy shit you don’t need. Don’t you know that Jesus Christ loves America? That’s why we’re always winning. Don’t forget to lock your door and board up the windowpanes. Cause you got to defend yourself from anyone who doesn’t think the same. Fuck yeah, I’ve always been anxious cause I’ve always been in debt, and when I was eighteen two planes flew into a fucking building. We’ve been at war ever since. We destroyed the environment. Fuck the government, it’s an embarrassment we’re all going die in debt. Forget everything they tell you that you need, it’s all in your head, it’s all in your heart. Senses Fail Tour 2018 2/27 - Santa Ana, CA @ The Observatory 2/28 - Mesa, AZ @ The Nile Theater 3/02 - Dallas, TX @ Gas Monkey Bar n’ Grill 3/03 - Austin, TX @ Barracuda 3/05 - Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade 3/06 - Tampa, FL @ The Orpheum 3/07 - Orlando, FL @ House of Blues 3/09 - Carrboro, NC @ Cat’s Cradle 3/10 - Baltimore, MD @ Baltimore Soundstage 3/11 - Brooklyn, NY @ Music Hall of Williamsburg 3/13 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Mr. Smalls Theater 3/14 - Detroit, MI @ Saint Andrew’s Hall 3/16 - Boston, MA @ Paradise Rock Club 3/17 - Sayreville, NJ @ Starland Ballroom 3/18 - Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre of Living Arts 3/20 - Cleveland, OH @ Agora Ballroom 3/21 - Chicago, IL @ House of Blues 3/22 - Lawrence, KS @ Granada Theater 3/23 - Denver, CO @ Summit Music Hall 3/24 - Salt Lake City, UT @ The Complex 3/26 - Seattle, WA @ Neumos 3/27 - Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theatre 3/29 - San Francisco, CA @ Slim’s 3/30 - San Diego, CA @ The Observatory North Park 3/31 - Las Vegas, NV @ Brooklyn Bowl

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기