2018년 1월 27일 토요일

Speech Patterns - Relapse (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)



Lyrics: You wait with blood-shot eyes And it’s so obvious to see You’re not quite who you used to be So let me make this clear… You’re too deep into the whole you've found (You've found) Yourself buried six feet underground And we won’t be there when it all comes around So find your own way out… Don’t try and point the blame It’s your own fault that everything was taken away We’re not alike, you see You hold no face to me You’re living life on hold When will you let this go? We’re not alike, you see You’re more than fake to me You put on quite a show Why can’t you let this go? Your words fleet so carelessly That’s not the way it’s supposed to be Well, your poison, it lacks substance But it’s enough to get you high There’s too little time in this precious life To waste mending the halls of your shattered mind So you go your way, and I’ll go mine You can point the blame, but God knows I tried… We’re not alike, you see You hold no face to me You’re living life on hold When will you let this go? We’re not alike, you see You’re more than fake to me You put on quite a show Why can’t you let this go? You wait with blood-shot eyes And it’s so obvious to see You’re not quite who you used to be So let me make this clear… You’re too deep into the whole you've found (You've found) Yourself buried six feet underground And we won’t be there when it all comes around So find your own way out… ________________________________

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기