2020년 2월 2일 일요일

Aaron Taos - I just fell in love with my ex



Lyrics: I just fell in love with my ex She’s the one that knows me the best Spent two whole years tryna forget But I just fell in love with my ex I thought that I could let you go Said I was better on my own But everytime I see you It’s right back to I need you I shot my heart with novacane But Cupid’s got a boomerang And I didn’t see it comin’ Now all of a sudden You’re back up in my bed It’s fucking with my head I think I need some medication And when we relapse It all comes rushin’ back Til next thing that you know I’m sayin I just fell in love with my ex She’s the one that knows me the best Spent two whole years tryna forget But I just fell in love with I just fell in love with my ex Said that we’d just get a drink Catch up on a couple things But then when I saw you It’s right back to I want you You didn’t have to say a word With you and me it’s understood We’re like Lucy and Ricky It’s a Ball when you’re with me I’m back up in your bed It’s fucking with your head You love it but your so conflicted And when we relapse It all comes rushin’ back I think it’s time that I admit it I just fell in love with my ex I thought that we could handle the sex But it always ends up in mess Ya I just fell in with my I just fell in love with my ex

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기