2020년 2월 11일 화요일

THE DEAD RABBITTS - Deer In The Headlights (Official Music Video)



LYRICS: You never believed or had faith in me You always just tore me down Now that I've survived you look so surprised Like a deer in the headlights You are the fire starter (x3) You are the fire I'm no stranger of a failure I never thought that you would be the one to bet against me I'm here to prove you're wrong I got a million fucking reasons why you should choke on All of your words, everything you could've done to make me hurt I'm not the only one you've kicked to the curb Now you're begging for help You'll get what you deserve You never believed or had faith in me You always just tore me down And wished that I would die, but I'm still alive You never believed or had faith in me You always just tore me down Now that I've survived you look so surprised Like a deer in the headlights I can't believe I ever I ever trusted you You're a wolf in sheeps clothing Always in costume You're a sick fucking pig You are a hypocrite Not the first, not the worst You're just a fucking bitch I'm not the only one you've kicked to the curb Now you're begging for help You can crawl like a worm You never believed or had faith in me You always just tore me down And wished that I would die, but I'm still alive You never believed or had faith in me You always just tore me down Now that I've survived you look so surprised Like a deer in the headlights You've lost the only person That always had your back Why are you talking to me? All I can do is laugh Are you just fucking blind? I guess that falls on me Just wish I had the time You stole away from me You never believed or had faith in me You always just tore me down And wished that I would die I'm still alive You never believed or had faith in me You always just tore me down Now that I've survived you look so surprised Like a deer in the headlights

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기