2020년 5월 8일 금요일

Dance Gavin Dance - Philosopher King



Dry crossen up the holy five hate your cousin is my hobby free throw I'd toss my calling card but I'd to hate to make a baby feel slow, nope bro There's lots of answers to shit like the numbing that you feel is real, then pain grows You''ll get for what you asked Patience is the lane i mate with case closed If I fall will you be there to catch me now Catch me now or If I fall will you be there To show me how Show me how I've Fallen All cranky in a blanket with a lazy eye Same pidgeon that was shitting on the other guy Why yo fitness need a witness I too can cook a bunch of little meals Friend, make my life I picked em up and clipped their hype its was tamest type the little bitch couldn't listen I flipped it up and twisted night into a padded white room, bitch named kristen I will run laps around you around you Go on try, tug me back to you, but I'll fly Guess they were right, no way to drag your body and make up the time So I'll focus on mine, not gonna hold me down I'm leaving you behind Won't say that you're better Won't sell you a better lie Won't tell you etcetera Won't say that you're doing fine If your life never turns around And if you should die tomorrow or the week after next I know that I will be safe and sound I won't be there cleaning up all the mess I felt my body craving the oxygen from ancient wasteland aching I wanna be the man with the bacon make a light reveal the only stake in fakeness fucked

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기