2020년 5월 1일 금요일

For All I Am - Wake Me Up



When is this over? I’m just ready to start, but time is getting slower. I’m beginning to fall apart. I want something more than this, empty faith and my heart begins to race. When I fathom that I have a fate, with the ability to create. I want my dreams, my hopes. Sadly stuck with, no dreams; no hope. I want something more than this, empty faith. My heart begins to race. When I fathom that I have a fate All the seconds turn to minutes and the hours turn to days. I’m going insane. Will I ever leave this phase? Wake me up, from this daze. All the seconds turn to minutes. I’m growing so sick of this. A lion, does not concern itself with the opinion of a sheep. Bleed sheep. Why the fuck would I listen to you? After all that you put me through? I want something more than this, empty faith and my heart begins to race. When I fathom that I have a fate, with the ability to create.I want my dreams, my hopes. Sadly stuck with, No dreams; no hope. The moonbeams, holding the foundation to my dreams.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기