2024년 8월 2일 금요일

Combos - Mad Beef


Mad beef in my soup
Just because I am a little manY'all expecting me to act like a gentlemanAt times I might, but man I am better thanMy acts of kindness for my fellow manMight act a dickBut I pull the weightAnd at least my shit is fuckin straightI just need to get the loot, high repute, rid of all you nincompoopsAnd get my hands on all the illest food
So get up, and get down in your templeGet around in your mentalPop down in your rental cuz
It's starting to disturb me a little bitAll the things I'm lookin up on the internetI ain't buyin it no more, like I did as kidNow I just fuck around, buying a bunch of shit
Man you know I don't do it like thatFuck around and be trippin like thatIsha trippin on meI ain't never ever done it like thatHeld it down and get my name renown
Get the PoloOn the doloAlready know I ain't takin photosRisotto in the gutSnow Beach on my ribs thoughGettin the bun bo and udonMurder gyoza, slurpin the ponzuMad beef in my soupSo get up and get down in your templeGet around in your mentalPop down in your rental cuz
Get the loot, high repute, rid of all the nincompoopsAnd get my hands on the illest food
Man you know I don't do it like thatFuck around and be trippin like thatIsha trippin on meI ain't never ever done it like thatHeld it down and get my name renown
Get the PoloOn the doloAlready know I ain't takin photosRisotto in the gutSnow Beach on my ribs thoGettin the bun bo and udonMurder gyoza, slurpin the ponzuMad beef in my soup

Mad beef in my soup 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기