2024년 8월 7일 수요일

Framing Hanley - Crooked Smiles


Take what you're tryin to sellAnd go sell it to someone elseCause we've had enoughI'm coming back from hellAnd I'm only looking out for myselfAnd it don't feel bad at allCause when I needed helpThere was no one taking calls
Looks like crooked smilesHave stripped this placeOf all integrity(This is a wake up call!)(This is a warning!)I've got a weary heart andFaceless nameI can't take thisBut I can't leave
I'll go ahead and be up front with youYou're the reason I'm a messBut there's not much I can doSo I'll let fate decide the restBut if what they say is trueThen it's gonna come back aroundIt's gonna come back around, around, around
Looks like crooked smilesHave stripped this placeOf all integrity(This is a wake up call!)(This is a warning!)I've got a weary heart andFaceless nameI can't take thisBut I can't leave(Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey)
This is your wake up callDon't you wonder why it allFailedI'll be your wake up callIn case you wonder why it allFell apart
Crawling at the walls until I dig outGoing on my own and going withoutYour weight around my neckClawing at the walls until I dig outGoing on my own and going withoutYour weight around my neckYour weight around my neck
All these crooks and all these liarsAll got awayWith every ounce of everyone else's pride(This is a wake up call!)(This is a warning!)I've got a weary heart andFaceless nameI can't take thisBut I'll take it till I die
All these crooks and liarsWith their crooked smiles

Are so crooked 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기