2024년 8월 1일 목요일

Hard-Fi - Living For The Weekend [Official Video]


Oh, I've been working all week, I'm tiredYeah, I've been working all week and I'mJust living for the weekendHey, heyGot some money, I just got paidGot some money and I can't waitAt six o'clock, I'm out of here
Out there tonight is the night of my life, got my name onRun down my street, Adidas on my feetI'm on fire
Working all the time, work is such a bindGot some money to spend, living for the weekendWhen it gets too much, I live for the rushGot some money to spend, living for the weekend
Oh, man!Yeah, I've been working all week, I'm shotYeah, I've been working all week, for what?Just living for the weekend
Ah, shit!So my clothes are all counterfeitSo my name isn't on the listNo, you can't come in, so go home boys!
Slip round the back look at that, there's a cracked toilet windowDrop to the floorCovers us through the doorI'm on fire
Working all the time, work is such a bindGot some money to spend, living for the weekendWhen it gets too much, I live for the rushGot some money to spend, living for the weekend
Can you feel it?Feel the pressure... RisingPushing down on me, oh, Lord!
Pressure, pressurePressure pressure pressureFeel the pressure, pressurePressure, pressure pressure
Living for the weekendLiving for the weekendLiving for the weekendLiving for the weekendLiving for the weekendLiving for the weekendLiving for the weekendLiving for the weekend
Going out tonight, going out tonightBaby, you and I are going out tonightGoing out tonight, going out tonightBaby, you and I are going out tonightGoing out tonight, going out tonightBaby, you and I are going out tonightGoing out tonight, going out tonight

Baby, you and I are going out tonight 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기