2024년 8월 1일 목요일

Seventh Day Slumber - What I've Become (Official Lyric Video)


Seventh Day Slumber's song "What I've Become" is from their Billboard charting album "Death By Admiration" // https://found.ee/DeathByAdmiration -- Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and follow us on social media for more updates and new releases: Website: https://seventhdayslumberofficial.com Facebook:   / seventhdayslumber   Instagram:   / seventhdayslumber   Twitter:   / 7thdayslumber   -- V1: Another night I’m all alone Peeling my skin down to the bone My eyes becoming bloodshot from the hands around my throat I regurgitate myself So I can eat it up again I’ve got an appetite for self abuse The story never ends Chorus: Sometimes I build myself up So I can tear me down again I never thought I’d get this low I hate what I’ve become V2: Pushing myself until I break Until my body starts to shake A game to see just how much I can take Before I fade away I trace my scars To remind me it’s real Becoming numb I cannot feel Chorus: Sometimes I build myself up So I can tear me down again I never thought I’d get this low I hate what I’ve become Bridge: Breaking down again Breaking me This weight is like an avalanche Breaking down again Crushing me The weight feels like an avalanche Chorus: Sometimes I build myself up So I can tear me down again I never thought I’d get this low I hate what I’ve become Running from the pain God am I too late? Oh come and open up my eyes I give it all to You tonight Starting to wear thin Make me whole again These chains have kept me here too long I’m coming home where I belong

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기