2018년 10월 2일 화요일

Gavin Haley - Sad Season (Audio)



Lyrics: Driving thirty miles across the same floor Headed nowhere I just crash into your walls Now I’m tripping ‘cause I’m asking you for more Every question that I ask is a Forest of lies Think it’s time to see me smile again Don’t be surprised Never made sense Let it all sink in Ooo you been slipping out Ooo shit is different now Ooo I don’t want to give you feelings I got to follow my dreams Used to follow your dreams Got to find my healing You been trying to act like somebody that’s different from who you are I knew you when You been wasting your time spending Saint Laurent visits This ain’t you babe Sad season’s over, you’re crazy, I’m not here no more No I don’t want you, ‘cause I had you, I can’t stay no more Sad season’s over, it’s annoying, I can’t take no more Sad season’s over, and I’m done here, I won’t wait no more Yeah You got diamonds and I got pearls How we supposed to catch a vibe in different worlds You gave me feelings I gave what you called me for I guess Chanel’s the only thing that you’re falling for Ooo you been slipping out Ooo shit is different now Ooo I don’t want to give you feelings I got to follow my dreams Used to follow your dreams Got to find my healing You been trying to act like somebody that’s different from who you are I knew you when You been wasting your time spending Saint Laurent visits This ain’t you babe Sad season’s over, you’re crazy, I’m not here no more No I don’t want you, ‘cause I had you, I can’t stay no more Sad season’s over, it’s annoying, I can’t take no more Sad season’s over, and I’m done here, I won’t wait no more

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기