2018년 10월 13일 토요일

Rising Insane - New Day (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)



Lyrics: Your feet carry you far into the night Day‘s gone, you missed all of your chances She won‘t come Home He won‘t let go We are all not where we want to We make mistakes, but erase them as we face our fate So close your eyes, go to sleep, open up, there is a new day We make up our minds today And set them free for what we really need Open up and you will see that there is more then you could ever be Close your eyes, go to sleep, open up, there is a new day This noise is dragging you far into the night Echoes from the past still haunts you We all fade away, fade away till we’re little heaps of dust Tiny pieces, meant to be the ones Come take my hand, we are for sure it‘s not the end We fix what‘s broken New day is not made for leaving For every day I tried to hold on to the past And I feel so numb Don’t want to go back No I’ll never look back Come take my hand and we’ll reach for the new day Cause I have felt so numb Don’t want to go back No I’ll never look back We make up our minds today And set them free for what we really need Open up and you will see that there is more then you could ever be Close your eyes, go to sleep, open up, there is a new day

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기