2018년 10월 2일 화요일

Stand Atlantic - Lost My Cool (Official Music Video)



Lyrics Wait for me you said Waiting was all I did I went away, wishing I’d stayed You used the time to trade my name Naked as I could be You made the most of what I threw Flexing the truth more than I knew I’d turned myself to someone new Not a saint, I became everything I hate I still paint you red just to forget your name And piece myself together with a stale glue Found out you’re full of shit Why don’t you swallow it? Caught up in the very best of you Tunnel vision and a point to prove Persist in feeling oh so daisy blue With nothing but a selfish point of view So take your crooked plans Wipe of your silent grin ‘Cause when you held my hand I should’ve dug my nails in Tell me how the absence only made you sore Your words are full of shit I’ll make you swallow it

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기