2018년 10월 17일 수요일

My Only - …a death (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)



Lyrics: And so I find myself, call me a tragedy bound for better things. There’s no-one else here holding me. There’s no-one else here …holding me (back). I never kept my head in spite of mounting contempt. I always told myself of love without regret. Was I scared of …a death? Despite all that I felt. Never kept my head (my upset) in spite of all that I felt. For what felt like forever my head fought my heart. You tore my aspirations apart. Spending all my breath in the dark (my life in the dark, but moments missing you) forlorn; a place I called home. Had I been there, then I could have saved me. Now I’ve found myself, a tragedy bound for better. Mourning the death of me opened my eyes and saw a blessing in disguise. Mourning the death of me. There's no regret I've held inside if fortune's on my side. Is fortune on my side? My forgotten feeling, please be there when I fall. Unprepared for …a death of me. There's no regret I've held inside. With your arms around me, you’ll be there when I fall. Unprepared for …a death of me. There's no regret I’ve held inside. Hindsight shed light on flaws I never knew. A lifetime in the dark but merely moments missing you.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기