2020년 3월 21일 토요일

I See Stars - Calm Snow



CALM SNOW // LYRICS Don't you tell me all them lies We both know Don't you tell me how time flies It's so slow All the love in the world We both show But when it comes to something real We both choke So tell me how does it feel, to know That your lies (your lies) Won't save you now? To know, your lies Your lies, your lies Won't save you now Sorry, sorry We're watching things unravel slowly You're just trying to get away from yourself It's obvious you're speaking in languages I can't read You just hide and confide in someone else Oh oh Don't you tell me all them lies We both know Don't you tell me how time flies I'ts so slow All the love in the world We both show But when it comes to something real We both choke So tell me how does it feel, to know That your lies (your lies) Won't save you now? To know, that your lies Your lies, your lies Won't save you now We're watching things unravel slowly You're just trying to get away from yourself It's obvious you're speaking in languages I can't read You just hide and confide in someone else Oh oh Your lies, your lies, your lies Your lies

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기