2020년 3월 24일 화요일

Point North - Never Coming Home



Lyrics: I don't know you anymore, that's fine Guess I must have been a waste of time Spend stacks gon' buy me a new life Well you don't gotta leave tonight And how are you gonna the walk the line? Now I can't get you out of my mind And now I know you're never coming home (coming home) So there's nothing left to talk about It's quiet now Why'd you hurt me just to fuck me up while I fuck around Hope you're thinking of me while you're running away (Ooooh) If there's one thing I miss It's the feeling in the morning with your head on my chest (Ooooh) And if there's one thing I miss I was the reason you were running away I've been flying through these yellow lights Back to the life that I left behind I didn't think I'd make it out alive I'm bleeding color from the other side Something's different and I don't know why And I can't get you out of my mind

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기