2020년 3월 25일 수요일

Foreign Fields - Don't Give Up



Lyrics: Father John don't you look at me All the answers that you think you need I'm just a man early in the sheets Bread and bird don't you fly away All these words that I have yet to say I know your wings, they will keep you safe Little rose what do you observe All the fear through which you see the world I'll keep searching for the perfect word Go on, sing and tell them all you've heard Don't give up I have been there when you fall apart Don't give up I have seen you crawl back to the start Don't give up When you need to take the wheel and drive Send your feelings through the other side Just remember that you're still alive Little brother have you seen her scars Growing skin to cover all the marks Find you are nothing looking from the stars Quite lover don't you turn away I will try to show you better face I will try to come right out and say There is nothing that I would replace Oh my matriarch When you find what you are looking for All the time that you are waiting for Peace of mind to look around Receive the light and touch the ground Don't give up I have been there when you fall apart Don't give up I have seen you crawl back to the start Don't give up When you need to take the wheel and drive Send your feelings through the other side Just remember that you're still alive Don't give up (I have been there when you fall apart) Don't give up (I have seen you crawl back to the start) Don't give up

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기