2020년 3월 28일 토요일

SECRETS - Comedown (Official Music Video)



Comedown Lyrics Stay another night So I can have you when I want you Cut another line Do something just get me high cloud my mind Looking for a substance to make me feel some more Make me feel something more I am always searching For something that can take me Take me away from reality Change me from the way I think Erase my thoughts make my mind blank Everybody else can see A side of me I’ve never seen They think that I can change (I have to disagree) I’m comfortable inside this hole Thats why I dug it after all I built my own hell (I’m not coming out) Stay another night So I can have you when I want you Cut another line Do something, just get me high, cloud my mind I am always searching For something that can take me Take me away from reality Erase my thoughts make my mind blank Everybody else can see A side of me I’ve never seen They think that I can change (I have to disagree) I’m comfortable inside this hole Thats why I dug it after all I built my own hell (I’m not coming out) Was it all a dream I can’t figure out Blame it all on a black out Did I make a scene Was I freaking out Blame it all on a blackout Now it’s in my veins I feel the angst I feel my heart racing Most would be ashamed Call me insane Tell me to face this pain I Won’t Change (Believe me) I Can’t Change I’m not coming down I Won’t Change (Believe me) I Can’t Change (Dont let me) I Won’t Change (You heard me) I Can’t Change

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기