2020년 3월 26일 목요일

Point North - Ghost in My Home - Official Music Video



Lyrics: i felt the presence of a person that i loves once and now the only way to get out is to move on and now i think to myself what have i begun she’s hiding from the moonlight could see the world in your eyes but i was tryin to run away at the same time so sink your teeth in cuz now i gotta feel it show your face so i got something to believe cuz you’re watching me sleep all night can you feel the cold running down your spine now i can’t erase you from my mind i know it’s gonna hurt a little i try to run from you its all that i can do you’re the thorn in my side that i can’t pull out now the pain in my gut when you keep bringing me down so let go cause if you gotta know you the ghost in my home and i wanna be alone now you’re keeping me awake cause i hate who you’ve become i hear your voice in my head and it ain’t stopping i just wanna drown it out but i’m eavesdropping like a leach on my heart yeah you still suckin and then you kicked me to the dirt like a filthy habit i’m stepping off the edge cause i got nothin left and now you’re taking back what you said yuh when you follow me around you try to keep me down but i can see right through your intentions

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기