2024년 6월 30일 일요일

Hit The Switch - Down and Out


I've been sitting by myself just bumming outI lost the bright side in the crowdThe more I look the less I've foundAnd in the deepest dark I see no sign of bleeding hearts remain within the silence falls her name
When those little limbs get pushed up by the waves I saw your lifeless body drownedAnd that's when I dropped to the groundAnd as I cursed those rolling clouds they thundered back in unisonIt shook the words and I felt myself come undoneAnd there I lie stillHolding on
The middle of the path you see my bridge is broken downAnd you felt so compelled to stick aroundTold me just run into the wavesJust grow your lightJust know your safeAnd know you're mine!
So when all this fades away I'll still be waiting for the right time to let goBecause it's everything I knowMaybe Im a little scared to be alone maybe I'm scared to leaveI can't pull the shades from over me
And as I drift away remember that I tried my best to give

My withered heart still bleeding red, and silent 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기