2024년 6월 29일 토요일

All Time Low: English Blood // American Heartache


Get 'Tell Me I'm Alive' Now https://atl.lnk.to/TMIA Shop All Time Low Merchandise: https://smarturl.it/AllTimeLowStore​ Follow All Time Low on... Tik Tok:   / alltimelow   Instagram:   / alltimelow​   YouTube:    / alltimelow   Facebook:   / alltimelow​   Website: http://alltimelow.com LYRICS I picked the right place at the wrong time, I made a promise it was gonna be fine, I’ve got a laundry list of all these famous lies that I tell myself just so I can get by, I wrote a record just to make the the sun shine, Whatever helps me helps you sleep every night away, Don’t blame my English blood For this American heart-ache Sending post cards home From all my “last mistakes” Maybe I lost myself somewhere along the way, If I’m beyond repair, That’s just a part of me, Don’t blame my English blood For this American heart-ache, I Get scared when I get too high, A little nervous when I’m sad and can’t cry, I think I’m broken, but I don’t know why, Is my nose bleeding? I wanna scream til my lungs don’t work, I wanna see you in my old t-shirt, I wanna fuck ‘til the pain don’t hurt- “It’s temporary,” (“Uh, which part?”) Don’t blame my English blood For this American heart-ache sending post cards home From all my “last mistakes” Maybe I lost myself somewhere Along the way, If I’m beyond repair, That’s just a part of me, Don’t blame my English blood For this American heart-ache There’s no changing who I was, and you know exactly where I’ve been, But I know who I am, And who I am is good enough for me, Don’t blame my English blood For this American heart-ache sending postcards home From all my “last mistakes” Maybe I’ll find myself somewhere Along the way, I know, It’s part of me, Don’t blame my English blood For this American heart-ache

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기