2024년 8월 24일 토요일

WRTHLESS - Minuscule


https://fanlink.tv/WrthlessMusic Recorded by Jordan Daly, Mixed by Brett Romnes Music video filmed by Luke Bovill Lyrics Before I get too old to cover up My stupid jokes with excuses I need to find a way To get through another day Cause I've been feeling the same As I did last year So bored and sad of the things That have disappeared I'm just trying to get by, But now I realise My time is so minuscule So much to do when your out of school Get a job and a house to rent Another place to be When you've lost your friends I wish I could go back And be myself instead I know I'll never be The way I want to see Myself in 40 years I'll still be wasted every week Screaming on my knees Can you help me please I've wasted all my time Drinking until I can sleep I'm just trying to get by, But now I realise My time is so minuscule So much to do when your out of school Get a job and a house to rent Another place to be When you've lost your friends I wish I could go back And be myself instead I'm just trying to get by, But now I realise My time is so minuscule So much to do when your out of school Get a job and a house to rent Another place to be When you've lost your friends I wish I could go back And be myself instead I wish I could go back And be myself instead

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기