2024년 8월 23일 금요일

Disciple - Invisible (Official Trivia Video)


You've got my attentionThere's no need to hurt your self this wayYou think no one will notice you're feelingWhen you cry yourself to sleep
You feel stuck on the outside looking insideWishing this life wasn't your lifeAnd you think you're damaged way beyond repairWell you're not so far that I can't get to where you are
You wish you were someone elseEvery night you fall to piecesKnowing you can't save yourselfI can see you, I can hear youThere's a place where the broken goThere's a room full of second chancesYou're not stranded on your ownYou're not invisible
I'm ready to listenThere's no need to hold it all insideThe smallest whisperI hear it when your strength has all but died
I need you to believe me, can you trust meThat what you see, is not what I seeThe reflection in the mirror's telling liesCause nothing you have done could change how much I love you
You're not invisibleI can see you as you're falling on your knees

You're not invisible to Me 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기