2024년 8월 19일 월요일

Jebediah - The Less Trusted Pain Remover


Guess I lose againIt's hard whenYou're losin' to yourselfGuess I'm scared to trustBut I mustOr I'll have nothing left
Ohh...
Something's wrong with meThere must be'Cause nothing's going rightAlways wait for themAnd only thenDo I go further by
Ohh, ohh, ohh...
I saw it comingAnd I tried to turn you aroundI saw it comingAnd I tried to turn you aroundI saw it comingAnd I tried to turn you loose
Here I am againStaying friendsSo I can still hang aroundHoping for the bestCall it youthful zestAnd someday I'll get downOhh, ohh, ohh...
I saw it comingAnd I tried to turn you aroundI saw it comingAnd I tried to turn you aroundI saw it comingAnd I tried to turn you loose
Ohh, ohh...
Waking upIs not the sameGoing outIs not the samePain removalIs not the sameIt's not the same
I saw it comingAnd I tried to turn you aroundI saw it comingAnd I tried to turn you aroundI saw it comingAnd I tried to turn you

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기