2024년 8월 30일 금요일

blink-182 - Violence (Official Video)


ix bottles went down the drainOne hour's a waste of timeI'd ask if you feel the sameStill pushing that chance to tryYour breath in this cool room chillLong hair that blows side to sideYou speak and make time stand stillAnd each time walk right on by
Like violence, you have me forever and afterLike violence, you kill me forever and after
Can't count all the eyes that stareCan't count all the things they seeShe kills with no life to spareJust victims are left to bleedOne drink and the pain goes downSoft shadows lay by her feetLay soft as you slowly drownLay still as you fall asleep (fall asleep)
Like violence, you have me forever and afterLike violence, you kill me forever and afterAnd after (and after, and after, and after)
Like violence, you have me forever and afterLike violence (like violence), you kill meLike violence, you have me forever and afterLike violence, you kill meLike violence, you kill meLike violence (like violence)
Like violence, you have me forever and afterLike violence, you kill me forever and afterLike violence, you have me forever and after

Like violence, you kill me forever and after 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기