2024년 8월 29일 목요일

Superlove - Upside Down


‪@superlove_uk‬'s official visualizer for "Upside Down" from the album, "follow:noise" - is available NOW on Rude Records https://music.ruderecords.com/follown... Subscribe to Rude Records on YouTube: https://smarturl.it/ruderecords Connect with Superlove on: Facebook:   / superlovebanduk   Twitter:   / superlovemusic   Instagram:   / superloveuk   TikTok:   / superloveuk   Connect with Rude Records on: Website: https://www.ruderecords.com Facebook:   / ruderecords   Twitter:   / ruderecords   Instagram:   / ruderecords   TikTok:   / ruderecords   Written By Jacob Rice, Jonathan Worgan, Tom Cory Lyrics: Rush of blood to the head Both feet stuck to the ceiling What a mess that I’m in When did my world stop turning? So I put the words to a melody (Please sing it sweetly) Oh can’t somebody help me down? To get my feet back on the ground I can’t help the feeling I’m upside down And I need to see it the right way round Just give me a minute to figure it out I’m no use now, I’m upside down Flashing lights hurt my eyes I stare at the television Stuck on rewind So I put the words to a melody (Please sing it sweetly) Oh can’t somebody help me down? To get my feet back on the ground I can’t help the feeling I’m upside down And I need to see it the right way round Just give me a minute to figure it out I’m no use now, I’m upside down Head spinning round like the seasons As I try to look for a reason I know its only a feeling But I’m upside down Head spinning round like the seasons As I try to look for a reason I know its only a feeling But I’m upside down I can’t help the feeling I’m upside down And I need to see it the right way round Just give me a minute to figure it out I’m no use now, I’m upside down Head spinning round like the seasons I’m upside down As I try to look for a reason I’m upside down Head spinning round like the seasons I’m upside down As I try to look for a reason I’m upside down

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기